Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Wurstküche - Los Angeles

 800 East 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Hours 11:00 AM to 1:30 AM daily



I wanted to try something new in L.A. that people rated highly, so I headed to Wurstküche to see what the hype was all about. There were many types of sausages to choose from including exotic animal meat such as rattlesnake, but I ordered the bratwurst sausage with sauerkraut since I prefer my hot dogs to be on the simple side. 

Bratwurst w/ Sauerkraut (4/5): I really enjoyed my hot dog, the sausage was delicious and served piping hot.

Truffle Oil Fries w/ Chipotle Aioli (5/5): I would definitely recommend adding the truffle oil to your fries because they were amazing. If you like a little kick to your sauce I would get the chipotle aioli dipping sauce as I loved it with my fries.

Wurstküche gets a 4/5 for taste, quality, and ambiance.Two hot dogs, a small order of truffle fries, and a soda cost around $30.00, a little on the pricey side but it is L.A. I came on a Saturday around 1:30 and there was no wait, however by the time I finished eating there was a long line out the door so I would suggest coming here before 2:00 PM on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment