Monday, January 12, 2015

The Pie Hole - Los Angeles

The Pie Hole
714 Traction Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Hours 7:00/8:00 AM - 11:00 PM



Located in downtown LA, The Pie Hole is known for their unique pie flavors and drinks. It's a small store with seating area for about 20-25 people. I decided to go with the Earl Grey Tea pie and an Iced Horchatta Latte after looking through Yelp reviews and seeing people rave about them. 

Ear Grey Tea Pie (5/5): I would definitely recommend trying this as it was delicious. It's not overly sweet and the tea flavor is subtle for those hesistant on eating a tea-flavored pie. 

Mexican Chocolate Pie (3.5/5): If you like chocolate then I would go with this one, it also seems to be a customer favorite. You might want to share this though because it's a pretty rich and dense pie. 

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie (3/5): This one was good but nothing amazing, I would recommend it for people who like cheesecake. 

Iced Horchata Latte (2/5): This was overhyped for me. I was imagining it to be delicious since I love horchata, but it was just an average latte with a slight spice flavor. 

Overall I would give this place a 3.5/5 because of their Earl Grey Tea pie. The pies were yummy, but at $6-7 for a small slice they are pricey so I would say it's a good place to try once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment