Monday, January 26, 2015

Old Vine Cafe - Costa Mesa

2937 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Hours 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
          5:00 PM to 12:00 AM


Old Vine Cafe is located at The Camp next to South Coast Plaza. It's one of my favorite places to go for brunch because of the food and ambience. Everything I've had so far has been pretty good and the service is always friendly. 

Quatro Formaggi Panini (4/5): My go to when I come here! This panini is filled with the perfect blend of cheeses and veggies served with a creamy tomato dipping sauce. I'm a carnivore but I love this so much. Comes with a pickle and their freshly made potato chips. 

Blueberry French Toast (3/5): This was good, but overly sweet to me. I probably wouldn't order this again. 

Open Face (3.5/5): Picture above, it is one of their most popular items. A largeg biscuit covered with a rich creamy sauce and a side of potatoes. I liked it for the first few bites, but it got way too heavy for me to finish. 

Berry Crepe (4/5): This is a great breakfast or dessert crepe to get if you're craving something sweet! Nice and light. 

Old Vine Cafe gets a 4/5 in my opinion. It's a cute restaurant with great food and friendly employees. You can expect a 30min+ wait on the weekends and they don't take reservations so I would recommend going early or at an off time. Entrees range from $12-17. 

No comments:

Post a Comment