Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Kitchen Story - San Francisco

3499 16th Street
San Francisco, CA 94114
Hours 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
          5:30 PM-10:00PM 


This blog is for food in SoCal, but I visited San Francisco last weekend and just had to share this amazing brunch spot! Kitchen Story is a popular Asian Fusion spot known for their unique and delicious brunch items. 

Belly Rancheros (5/5): They use kurobuta pork belly in this dish, along with pico de gallo and spicy guacamole, and it was bursting with flavor. If you love Mexican food then I would get this. At first I was skeptical about ordering this because it didn't sound that great, but I was blown away by how good it was. 

Ribeye Omurice (4/5): Similar to the Japanese style omurice, it is rice mixed in with pieces of ribeye and glaze sauce topped with an egg. It was pretty good and came with tasty potatoes which also had sweet potato pieces as well. 

Mascarpone Stuffed Deep Fried French Toast (5/5): This is a must try! I am a huge fan of mascarpone and this was just amazing. 

Millionaire Bacon (4/5): This is their specialty bacon drenched in maple syrup which was yummy, but not sure if I would get it again as it was $8 for two pieces. 

There's always a wait for this place which shows how popular it is, the wait around 1:00 on a saturday was about 20-25 minutes which isn't too bad. The entrees range from $12-18. I would recommend ordering different dishes and sharing them as you won't just wanna try one thing. This place gets a 5/5 from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment