Sunday, January 11, 2015

Crepe Coop - Anaheim

Crepe Coop
440 S. Anaheim Blvd Suite 105
Anaheim, CA 92805
Hours 11:30 AM-10:30 PM


Since crepes are one of my favorite desserts, I decided to start this blog with Crepe Coop. Located inside the popular new hangout in Anaheim called the Packing House, it's one of the few places in Orange County where you can get a great crepe. They always have different flavors of gelato and you can create your own crepe or choose one of their signature/seasonal crepes. The average cost for a crepe here is about $9.00, but it's pretty big so I would say it's worth it. I like how they shape it into a cone so it's easy to eat. I would recommend asking for a fork, knife, and plate as it starts getting messier to eat when you get towards the bottom.

The OG (4/5): Pictured above, is one of their most popular signature crepes, containing vanilla bean gelato, strawberries, bananas, almonds, whip cream, and nutella. This one was delicious, I would definitely recommend it if it's your first time.

Ape Crepe (3.5/5): Another popular signature crepe, this one comes with banana gelato, speculoos spread, peanut brittle, bananas, and whip cream. Good, but not as tasty as the others I've tried.

Fruity Pebbles (4.5/5): So far this one has been my favorite. It has vanilla bean gelato, fruity pebbles, mangoes, strawberries, sweetened milk spread, and whipped cream. It's on the sweet side, but delicious if you like fruity pebbles.


I've tried creating my own one time but it didn't turn out that great, so I would stick with their signatures. This place can get really busy on the weekends, the most I've waited for a crepe was 20 minutes, but usually there's no wait Monday-Thursday nights. If there is a wait, it's not bad at all since there's a lot to explore inside the Packing House. Crepe Coop gets a 4/5 for their amazing crepes and great location.

No comments:

Post a Comment