Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Kettlebar - Anaheim

440 S. Anaheim Blvd, 1st Fl
Anaheim, CA 92805
Hours 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM



Located on the first floor of the Packing House, Kettlebar is a nice little restaurant tucked away in the corner next to Crepe Coop. I've been wanting to try it for awhile because I always see it packed on the weekends. I ordered the Calamari and the Kettlebar Pan Roast and was not disappointed. 

Calamari (3.5/5): I thought it was unique that they used squid ink as part of the calamari sauce. The calamari was fried perfectly and the sauce had a hint of sweetness. $10

Kettlebar Pan Roast (4/5): It was my first time having pan roast and this was delicious! This pan roast came with snow crab, shrimp, lobster, and chicken. It is basically like a creamy garlic-y tomato stew with rice. I would recommend going with mild spicy because I thought that was spicy already and I usually like my food medium spicy. You can always ask them to make it hotter if it's not enough. I thought $23 was a little pricey, but they did also have a chicken and sausage version for $16. 

Overall I would give Kettlebar a 4/5. Everything I had was cooked perfectly and tasted great. Week nights seem to be a better time to go since weekends will most likely have a wait from what I've seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment