Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Restaurant 917 - Carson

19800 S Main St
Carson, CA 90745
Hours: 11am to 2:30pm, 5 to 8pm























If you're a Porsche fan this is the restaurant of your dreams. I've always been a fan of luxury cars, and Porsche is no exception. There are two ways to get into the Porsche Experience Center, purchase a racing course, or make a reservation at Restaurant 917. As much as I would love to get on the track, I don't have a thousand dollars laying around to splurge on that so I opted for the latter!

Pretzel Bread w/ Butter: (5/5): absolutely loved the Porsche-shaped butter that comes with it, such a fun idea and the pretzel bread was great.

Pork Tomahawk (2/5): beautiful presentation, but poor execution. The pork was pretty dry and didn't have much flavor, I would skip on this dish.

Burger (4/5): the burger was very tasty, liked the sauce on it. Fries were just okay.

Matcha Creme Brulee (4/5): had a perfect amount of matcha flavor and was delicious.

Overall I give Restaurant 917 a 4/5. The presentation of everything was so pretty, and the food was good for the most part. Ask for a table by the window and you get a great view of the drivers racing around the track which was my favorite part! There's also a small car museum on the first floor which you can view after your meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment