Thursday, November 5, 2015

Panini Cafe - Irvine

3041 Michelson Drive
Irvine, CA 92612
Hours: 7:00am to 9:30pm daily
Panini Cafe is one of my favorite spots to grab lunch or dinner since it is delicious, affordable, and fills you up. 

Chicken Kabob (5/5): For just $10.95, you get a kabob full of juicy chicken, tomatoes, and onions next to a bed of basmati rice and a salad of your choice. My favorite is the Mediterranean salad as I love their balsamic dressing.

Filet Mignon Kabob (4/5): The filet is delicious, but at $19.95 it's definitely a little overpriced. 

Tiramisu (4/5): I'm picky when it comes to tiramisu, and the one here is pretty good.

Overall this place gets a 4.5/5 for me. Quality food for a very affordable price. The only thing I don't like is that they change the types of salad leaf constantly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment