Thursday, November 5, 2015

Guppy House - Irvine

2730 Alton Parkway, Suite 101
Irvine, CA 92606
Hours: 11:00am to 1:00am daily
Guppy House is located in the Diamond Jamboree shopping center, and is my to-go spot for shaved ice and brick toast. Their food is pretty good too and I love that they're open late at night.

Pineapple Fried Rice (4/5): One of my favorite dishes here, must try. Served in a giant pineapple and has a lot of flavor.

Popcorn Chicken (3/5): This was just okay for me, wouldn't recommend ordering.

Beef Noodle Soup (3/5): Pretty tasty noodle soup to warm you up on a cold night.

Shaved Ice (4/5): The shaved ice is really good, since a regular serving is so huge I would recommend order their to-go size and sharing, plenty enough for 2-3 people.

Brick Toast (4/5): Butter coconut spread, that's all you need to know. Highly suggest adding green tea ice cream. 

Overall Guppy House gets a 3.5/5, the entrees are good for the most part, and the desserts are delicious! I do think it is slightly overpriced though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment