Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Bachi Burger - Los Angeles

2030 Sawtelle Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Hours 11:00am to 10:00pm daily


I first encountered Bachi Burger in Vegas because it was one of the top rated burger spots there. Asian fusion food always makes me curious as it is pretty hard to get right. For $12-15 you get a decent sized burger, larger than Umami Burger for sure. 

Miyagi-san (2/5): I wasn't a fan of the sweetness in this burger. 

Spicy Miso (3/5): Better than the Miyagi-san, but I still found the burger to be on the sweet side. 

Oxtail Fries (4.5/5): These are pretty damn good, fries topped with chili, jalapenos, and an egg. 

Spicy Miso Ramen (3/5): Average ramen. 

Overall I would give this place a 2.5/5. I'm really not a fan of sweet burgers, and I wish they could create Asian fusion burgers that weren't so sweet. The oxtail fries are the best item here. Ramen is just alright. 

No comments:

Post a Comment