Friday, December 4, 2015

Broadway by Amar Santana - Laguna Beach

328 Glenneyre Street
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Hours: 5:00pm to 11:00pm daily

I've always wanted to try out some of the restaurants in Laguna, and I got the opportunity to try Broadway this past weekend since I received a gift card from a friend. From the outside, it doesn't look like much, but the inside is dimly-lit and provides for a nice, romantic ambiance.

Moscow Mule (5/5): One of the best moscow mules I've had, very refreshing! $13

Spanish Octopus A La Plancha (4/5): Perfectly cooked octopus pieces topped with a crispy potato swirl and a creamy black olive emulsion. I just wish they gave us more octopus. $19

Grilled Marinated Skirt Steak (4/5): The sauce on this skirt steak was phenomenal, definitely my favorite. The roasted fingerling potatoes and shishito peppers were a great compliment. $32

Grilled Prime New York Strip Steak (4.5/5) My boyfriend ordered this, but subbed the sides and sauces with my dish. Being a more expensive dish, the meat was definitely better. $46

Overall I would give Broadway a 5/5. It's hard for me to find a restaurant that not only has great drinks and food, but also attentive customer service. While the menu is a little on the pricey side, I would say it is well worth it. Definitely recommend coming here for a birthday dinner or date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment