Friday, March 6, 2015

Vitaly - Costa Mesa

2937 Bristol Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Daily Hours 7:30AM to 10:30PM


Located at The Camp in Costa Mesa, Vitaly is a cute cafe that is known for their tasty gelato flights. I have tried several flavors and found the tiramisu flavor to be the best. I recently came back to try the food since they were participating in OC Restaurant Week. 

For $30, I received a glass of wine, a shot of espresso, an appetizer, entree, and two scoops of gelato. 

Filet Mignon Straccetti (4/5): strips of filet mignon server over a bed of arugula, baked potatoes, and tomatoes. The meat was tender and yummy, and I added a splash of balsamic vinegar which made it delicious! $18

Tomato & Basil Linguine (3.5/5): We also ordered a pasta on the side since Vitaly hand makes their own noodles. I enjoyed the light, simply flavors and the noodles were perfect. $14

Overall I would give Vitaly a 3.5/5. I would rate it higher, but for people looking to eat in it's a little confusing. You have to get the menu yourself, order at the register, find a seat, and wait. We waited awhile for just the drinks to come out. I also didn't like that they served our espresso with the wine, as it should be served last with the dessert. The food and gelato here is great though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment