Monday, February 9, 2015

Komodo - Venice

235 Main St
Venice, CA 90291
Hours 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM Daily


I love Asian Fusion food and have been wanting to try Komodo for awhile. They have three different combos for only $10, which is a pretty good deal. I decided to go with the Killer Combo, with comes with 4 tacos of your choice and a drink. You can upgrade to one of their specialty drinks for $1 which I highly recommend. I also added an order of their truffle fries. 

Komodo 2.0 (4/5): Pictured above, it is one of their most popular tacos that has all the corn on top. This was really tasty and the sauce they put on it is delicious. 

MP3: (4.5/5): If you like tater tots or texture in your taco definitely get this one. It comes with a crunchy tater tot and a quail egg on top. 

Signature (2/5): This is just your basic taco you can get anywhere. I would not recommend it since the other tacos are more unique. If you do get it, then eat this one first or you'll be disappointed. 

Lychee Lemonade (5/5); Delicious and refreshing, a must try! 

Truffle Fries (4/5): Good but nothing amazing, just your average truffle fries. 

Overall I would give Komodo a 4.5/5 due to their tasty flavor combinations and budget friendly prices. Go to the Venice location because it is much larger and less crowded. I went on a saturday for lunch and there was no wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment